16 Oct 2012

JT65/Wspr

Well here we are again,  must start getting this blog rolling again, and just for a change I came into the shack pretty early this morning thinking I’d get JT65 running (Wrong). . .  for some reason it would not play ball with my FT450D so I just left it monitoring on 20m  -  I was surprised to come in later to see ZL,  VK,  VO, and W’s appearing onscreen plus some short skip stuff, I did not have the patience to get it going but switched to Wspr instead having quickly checked the maps and decided to leave it on 15m for the day (or best part of it anyway) – 15’s not my best band by any stretch but today produced some propagation, although I thought conditions were poor.

It seemed to start slow but got quite busy around midday and was soon being spotted :-

K9AN

KN22
W4MO EL87
KB9AMG EN52
VE3GTC FN25
W4AC EL86
VO4KE EO01
VE2LJX FN35
VO1LQ
LA5ZL  
   
 
Average distances were up around 5000 – 6000K/ms which I suppose is what you’d expect on 15 so might have another crack tomorrow, all interesting stuff and a good way to get back into the swing of things – I might even warm  the key up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. - Bedankt voor je reactie.
Gracias por tu comentario

Labels