2 May 2012

Beware Paypal Scam

I have received 7 E-mails in the last two days from Paypal??? telling me that I have made a payment to "Someone", that someone is a different person in each case, and that the recipients of said E-mails are all @o2.com addresses (not sure what the term is for this "Phishing/Spamming?) - whatever, just delete them if you have an o2 address, they are also sent from  different addresses but checking the source they seem to be emanating from China - mine instantly hit the bit bucket.
I know what payments I have or have not made using paypal and an account check confirms this - you just never know what your getting lured into, I guess  by responding proves your  address is live too.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. - Bedankt voor je reactie.
Gracias por tu comentario

Labels