14 Mar 2012

Tuners, or just out of sync

Noticed several stations throughout the day on 14.095.60  (Wspr)  either tuning, or more likely way out of time-sync - my guess is they're having trouble anyway and "Probably" using windows own time sync software, whatever that may be - I ditched it a LONG time ago and installed (On G4ILO - Julians advice)  Meinberg NTP, takes up little space, sits in the background and does its work (Very well too) - whereas Dimension 4, I think I'm right in saying is a bit of a memory hogger.
I would highly recommend installing it - sooner rather than later - and it might also solve your Jt65 problems   (Gosh I hate windows Linux had it built in)

Get it - NOW

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. - Bedankt voor je reactie.
Gracias por tu comentario

Labels