16 May 2011

No Blogging for me

It’s been almost two weeks since my last post in which I was cooing over my first Rtty contact – and was keen to have more of it – that euphoria has dissipated since being volunteered to help one of my in-laws, the task is keeping me away from both  Radio AND Computer – so have lost track of what’s been happening on-air, sadly there is no end at the moment, although there might be a couple of “odd” days next week, and over the up coming bank holiday, how frustrating !

Back on when I get the chance – so it’s temporarily QRT at the towers here.

Have Fun on 6m if it’s open yet Sad smile

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peter, hope to see you back soon, good luck, 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. - Bedankt voor je reactie.
Gracias por tu comentario

Labels