22 May 2011

Lack of Radio

Still hankering for a good Radio session but just too busy to get on, so it's best left alone completely - I did steal half an hour over the weekend and noticed 15m was open at 23:00 (Friday I think) with some USA calls being heard - Think I'll wait till I'm totally free to get back on, there were contest's on  (Sunday)...
Plans afoot here for a total station upgrade - I have been thinking about it for a while and will involve replacing the main computer (WITH 4 port serial card),  new  radios, different antennas, not actually decided on anything yet - also re-planning (expanding)  the desktop here as well which hopefully will make things more accessible.

Post again soon


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. - Bedankt voor je reactie.
Gracias por tu comentario

Labels