8 Mar 2011

Propagation on 40m

Is good - Had Wspr running during this evening on 40m with the End Fed hooked up, propagation not bad I'd say, and with  the  next solar flare due to cause disruption any time soon we could be in for some unsettled conditions.

Wspr Map


We have a number of US stations reporting, couple of VK's, 4X, RA8, Good sign - looks like we're on an upward trend SFI was up to 157, double that of last year - It's strange when I go to the computer the first thing I check these days is the solar flux before e-mail or anything else ! I am hoping to get my vertical up and running tomorrow on 20m but I gather there will possibly be showers during the day :-(





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. - Bedankt voor je reactie.
Gracias por tu comentario

Labels