4 Feb 2011

Operating procedures

Whilst we are on the subject of procedures and practices  I stumbled on a 68 page document that outlines “Just a Few” of them, whilst many of them are just plain common sense that one might apply daily anyway – there are many that quite a few of us might still learn from – I have to admit after quickly scanning through it I found some interesting points that prompted me to print it off to peruse at my leisure, still – worth a look though.
Its from the IARU “Ethics and Operating Procedures for the Radio Amateur! edition 3 June 2010
Link Here

On a lighter note, which type of CW operating style do you adopt when using a “Hand Pump"?”



Screenshot_002 Feb. 04, 2011 13.51
NIBBLER
HITCH HIKER
CLUTCHER  *
JITTER
POUNDER
SLAPPER
TEA DRINKER
TAPPER                  -----   I could name a few others but not here Winking smile

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peter, what type? I don't really, maybe a clutcher. ;-) 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. - Bedankt voor je reactie.
Gracias por tu comentario

Labels