17 Jan 2011

Useful Browser Addition

This morning I was casually browsing some “Ham” sites and stumbled upon a very useful Browser Bar – It’s probably one of the most useful things I have come across for some time (Ham Info Bar) – there are quite a few browser bars available but this ones directed AT   Radio Amateurs and SWL’s.

Screenshot_013 Jan. 17, 2011 12.10
click image to enlarge
It is fully user configurable and you can set it up to include your callsign at the end of the bar along with a plethora of other “Things” to which you can add – what I do like is the ability to have ALL these things under one roof and at your fingertips, like DX spots, Solar Flux information and RSS feeds on latest expeditions/News etc…  world time, callsign lookups, forums -  I was going to give a full description but frankly there ARE just too many features to describe.
I suggest you take a look for yourself –  click me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peter, looks very nice, I hope they make a Google Chrome version as well. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Paul - I think its only for IE and Firefox at the moment - there is a Linux version which I might try later on the laptop.
    I have Chrome here but cannot get into using it - hard to break the habit of a lifetime ;-)

    73 Peter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. - Bedankt voor je reactie.
Gracias por tu comentario

Labels