6 Jul 2010

Quirky Computers

My previous post seemed to upload ok without hitch - how peculiar, I have been using scribefire with firefox for some time for my posting and suddenly IT decided to give up - I moved to my Laptop running XP and it too failed, I then had trouble signing into Blogger - for some strange reason it SAW I was already logged in, but it kept asking me to log in ! How bizarre - I really do not know what happened but appears to have resolved itself after a couple of days off - maybe it has given the system a chance to re-set or something ?! Hopefully now we can get back on-track - I have NOT been radioactive for over a week now apart from some whispering last Sunday on 30m and my usual late evening sessions have been spent studying. Fingers crossed this one has posted !
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. - Bedankt voor je reactie.
Gracias por tu comentario

Labels